Sunday, February 7, 2010

Our REI adventure

We decided on REI as our second place to register!! Tents and sleeping bags and camping cookware..... oh my! We also found some more personal items (see below). If you look for the item below on the registry you will not find it.... Tom could not decide on what color to get. The scanner at REI was super cool and easy to use. Tom actually let me use it this time around.
We are down to less than four weeks to go!! Whooeee! It has been so much fun to get your messages RSVPing for the celebration. We are so excited to see everyone on our big day!!


4 comments:

  1. That can't be your size! Really?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are too funny. Now I've just got to find a few minutes to browse the registeries and get something on its way. You may only have 4 weeks left, but I'm thinking I'm down to 2 or less. That makes it sound like a competition, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mother, I hope I am never that size!

    ReplyDelete