Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Out and About!

Hey Everyone!

Sorry about the lack of postings.

We got home safe and sound (with no ear problems) on Friday, the 9th.

Costa Rica was truly amazing! I would definitely go back there!!

I am currently in Independence, Missiouri, at the Truman Presidential Library taking a class on America at War. It has been awesome! So many amazing guest speakers, etc! And today is only 95 degrees plus humidity! HA!

Tom is back home doing exciting things like going to work, mowing the lawn, etc. Please don't hesitate to offer to feed him...I worry about him!

I return on Friday night...and then leave again on Saturday night for Washington DC for another teacher training so you can continue to look out for Tom!

3 comments:

  1. That class sounds fun and I want to go to DC with you!! Will you take me someday?

    I am glad that you enjoyed your vacation. It sounded and looked amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good trip. The work conferences sound great. Wish we were closer to feed Tom ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Janell, trying to get your address to send you an invite to Shelley's wedding! You can email me at chrismarsee@gmail.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete