Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Most Amazing Moment!!!

Today Sunday the 17th of April 2011 I experienced the most amazing thing. I realize I am not in any way unique in what I experienced, but to me it was a moment I will never forget. I know the blog has not been updated in long time and so many of you know this all ready but Janell and I are pregnant. Okay actually she is pregnant and/but we are expecting our first child. A boy to be exact!!! Janell is due July 27th. We are very excited. Now back to the most amazing moment ever.... for the first time I felt my little boy kick. I know a lot of you know how that feels and I am sure a lot of you dads know how I feel right now. It truly is an amazing and wonderful thing. It is getting late so I am off to bed. If anyone actually still looks at this blog check back soon because I have set a goal to blog more often. I can blog from my phone so they might be short ones but updates to come.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats! So excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your going to make wonderful parents. So happy you shared your feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got to feel the kick. It's always more fun to feel it from the outside than the inside ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nicely worded. It is awesome to feel them from the inside too, but the best is that you get to experience the initial movements together. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feeling a baby kick inside of you is surreal and magical. Feeling a baby kick from the outside is just amazing. So feeling your own child kick can be speechless!! I'm soo happy for you guys and can't wait for more updates :) You two are going to make amazing parents and this little guy is so lucky. Miss you guys. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. A baby! So excited for you guys! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete