Thursday, June 14, 2012

We are the 1%!!

Well, at least Corbin is. That's where he falls on the height/weight charts so we have been instructed to fatten him up.
So he now has the following in his diet...
Cheese. Especially grated!
Avocado
Eggs (preferably with cheese)
Cottage cheese (full fat version!)
Coconut milk
Hamburger
Olive oil mixed with veggies (loves his peas!)
Full fat Greek yogurt (see below!)




Hard to see but this yogurt has 300 calories per serving! 16 grams of fat and 11 grams of protein! Corbin ate half of it tonight before bed.
If anyone has any other good ideas, let us know.
One thing tom and I have discovered is how yummy full fat stuff can be. Tom complained to me the other day that Corbin's yogurt was better than ours. Yep. That's how it works, I am afraid.
Here's some pics of my amazing boy.








Constantly on the move!!




Boat riding with dad.




With his own plate at sweet tomatoes.








Peekaboo with mom.




Thinking of taking up badminton.




Looking at what to throw around the room.




Refusing to sit down in car seat. He starts to throw the tantrum as soon as I open the car door. Arches his back, flips around, stands up. Please tell me this is a phase!!
That's all for now! :)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment