Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Miss us?

Sorry we haven't posted. Life has thrown us for a few loops lately. But we are working on seeing the miracles - small and big.

Corbin seems bigger to me every morning when we wake up and every afternoon when I pick him up. I love being a part of things as he learns new things and explores the world.

Some pictures for you.




Trying to eat mashed potatoes with the serving spoon he just had to have.



The blonde curls I knew my son would have.



Destroying Grammy Cinquini's bathroom in the few minutes mom brushed her teeth.



Doritos. Can you believe his mom?



Look what he chose later though. I must not be ruining him too badly.



At the beach exploring the sand. He liked playing in it. Eating it was not as well liked.


Family portrait. Good looking Cinquini men. And me.



Trying a bit of smore. Actually he ate a bit of marshmallow but wasn't really all that interested. So I ate it for him. That's what Moms are for.

That's it for now. He's getting his 7th tooth right now. 3rd one on the bottom. And he is sleeping in much longer stretches at night. And really nailing this walking thing. And lots of other amazing big boy things. :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. He is getting so big! Wish we lived closer!
    Jannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Doritos picture! He is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete