Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Back to School

School has begun again. 

Some of my thoughts --

I don't know which mornings are harder on me as a mom - the ones where the boys cry when I leave or the ones where they don't seem to notice I am leaving. 

I think the boys are running a tag team system for waking up at night. They both seem to wake when I am finally getting the other one settled. Corbin woke up the other night wanting bread. What?! He's never asked for that when wide awake. 

I get frustrated when one class has no one that will talk and answer questions. But then I get frustrated with the class when everyone talks all the time. Hmmmm. 

I hate planning lunches and dinners. But now that I can't eat gluten for a while it has become so hard to be inspired. Ugh!

I love the huge smile the boys both give me when they spot when I come to pick them up. Cole kicks his legs and waves his arms, too. Corbin asks for a little bit longer but loves to show me what he's been doing. Lately, that's lots of dirt and rock cakes. :)

I am grateful for a husband who is willing to help so much in the morning and in the evening. Everything goes so much smoother. 

I am tired. 

For those of you who are looking for picture, here are a couple --






1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the school year . . . hopefully your boys will stop being so "mean" and let you get some sleep :)

    ReplyDelete