Monday, November 24, 2014

Fun facts


Just some important (well, kinda) tidbits about us --

Corbin currently loves apples. He can eat 3 or more a day at times. He eats them all the way to the core - sometimes beyond if we aren't watching. 

Cole is currently walking with the use of the fire truck riding toy. Just a couple weeks ago he would push it and then fall because he couldn't catch up to it. Now he can walk all the way across the room with it. 

I went to the eye doctor today. First time since high school but I have been getting these headaches and decided to rule out my eyes. Well, that didn't work. So I will be sporting a new look - glasses! - soon. (So what shape of face do you think I have?)

Tom bought a new GoPro camera this past weekend. I am sure he is itching to use it. If you have any ideas, let him know!

Corbin is really into superheroes and ninja turtles lately. In fact, when asked at school about what he is thankful for right now he said "superheroes and soldiers."  I think that second part is from my talking about Veterans Day with him. 

In Costco on Saturday cole and I were stopped twice by people telling me how beautiful he is. They seem disappointed that he doesn't smile at them much though. He is definitely slower to smile than Corbin was, but he will stare anyone down. He also tried to grab one woman's earrings - they were big and pink and sparkly. Perfect temptation for him. 

Corbin does not like to be a little boy. If being compared to bigger kids, he prefers to be called "medium."

Cole loves to shake the maracas that I got for Corbin when he was about Coles age. That makes him grin! He tried to replicate the sound with his Cheerios container in church on Sunday. I enjoyed it, but Tom shut down his musical venture. 

Tomorrow is my last day before thanksgiving break. It is nice to have a 2 day week and a 5 day weekend.  :)

Tom is so great at playing with the boys. They wrestle, play superheroes (or ninja turtles) or build forts. Or a million other things that make them all laugh and laugh. (He says he wears them out for bed - sometimes I think it's the opposite!)

And here are some recent pics-

This last one was 15 minutes after my alarm had gone off.  How could I possibly tear myself away?

1 comment:

  1. I love that Corbin prefers to be called "medium" - that is hilarious.

    Welcome to the world of 4 eyes. I wish I could say it has it's perks, but I can't think of any :(

    I think I would have "shut down" the cheerios concert in church, but Ken would have been the one that didn't mind.

    ReplyDelete