Saturday, May 14, 2011

My Turn

Tom is at the church Father-son Campout this morning so I thought I would write a quick note. Things are good here!

This is the 30th week of pregnancy. Our little boy is 75% ready to come and join us! I am measuring exactly where the book and the doctor say I should be. That puts Junior at about 3 pounds and 17 inches long. He is an active little fella. There are times I can't even believe how much he moves!

Overall, though, I feel good. Some days my feet hurt more than I ever thought possible, I get tired more easily, and I now know what carpal tunnel feels like. But I have been extremely blessed through this entire pregnancy. Despite more bathroom breaks, I have been able to keep up at work and with other responsibilities.

I will post a picture soon of my growing belly. That is a weird feeling, too. Sometimes, it still shocks me in the morning! :)


Blog from iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling good, despite the "fun" pregnancy symptoms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you! Being a mom is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tom, my name is Antonino from Sciacca Italy. Sono il ceramista di Sciacca, spero ti ricordi di me. Tu hai fatto la missione a Sciacca insieme ad Anziano Rand(?) di San Diego. E' un piacere ritrovarti spero di ricevere tue notizie presto. Io sono sposato ed ho una bambina di 6 anni che mi aiuta in negozio.
    La mia email รจ carlinoantonino@tiscali.it

    ReplyDelete