Friday, August 12, 2011

Photos

So, I wanted to share with you some of my favorite photos from our first 13 days of parenthood.

Corbin always seems to hold his hands in the funniest positions while he sleeps.

Introducing a first toy. It squeaks. Corbin turned his head towards it the first time I showed it to him. And then turned away from it every time after. I have a feeling that I will feel similar towards squeaking toys right around the time he begins to like them. :-)

Corbin and I ventured out on Tuesday to eat lunch with Tom at the art studio. On our way back, we found ourselves stuck in construction traffic a short few minutes from our home. Well, usually, a short few minutes. Corbin was hungry. And tired. And screaming as we sat for 15 minutes two different times. I have to admit that I still thought he was awfully cute!

Tom and I took Corbin out to the mall last week. I like this photo of Tom pushing the stroller!

And this is my favorite one. First of all, he's wide awake in this one. (Note: it is about midnight, by the way.) But, even more, I love this pose. I think he is meditating. :-)

That's all for now. Things are going well. Honest!


3 comments: