Saturday, December 3, 2011

Big changes!

So, I went back to work the Monday before thanksgiving. I only had 2 days that week before the break, but I just finished my first full week. I don't think I have ever been so tired. But it has been a good start at school. It is odd not knowing names in December, but the kids have been really great. But, did I mention how tired I have been?

But, coming home to baby boy is so wonderful. Tom has been able to take time off to play and bond more with our son. I think they are both really enjoying it. And I am glad my arrival still brings smiles from both of them!

Here are some fun new pics of Corbin. Enjoy!


In his big boy sweater. Growing so fast!


Bundled up for a walk with Aunt Sarah when she watched him one day this week.


And those fascinating feet that he loves to watch are also yummy to eat!

Blog from iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how you are juggling it all, but you are pretty amazing! Is it just me or does your little guy just keep getting cuter? :)

    ReplyDelete