Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sleeping Baby

I don't know what it is, but I have been taking a ton of photos of Corbin asleep lately. Maybe that's when I am able to grab a camera or maybe I am enjoying the moments I get to hold him while he is asleep. I really don't know.

But here are some of my favorites.










The last one deserves a bit of an explanation. This is my nephew Terry with Corbin on his 28th birthday. It is my parents' oldest grandchild and youngest grandchild in the same photo. Terry is posing in corbin's favorie sleep pose. I was laughing so hard that I am pretty surprised I even got them both in the photo.



And in this one, he is not asleep, but he should be. It is late enough, he had just eaten, but he was holding my hand and "talking" to me non-stop. Probably for more than 15 minutes. So funny! So cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment