Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween photos

I realized that I hadn't posted any photos from our Halloween adventures. So here we go...

We dressed up as a family for the church Halloween party.



And then I took Corbin to Halloween night up at the high school. It is a night of carnival kind of games and a fundraiser for the junior class.




We adapted some of the games for him. This was the ring placement (instead of toss)



He went fishing for prizes.



Football. He basically handed the football through the hole to the kid on the other side. Works for me!



But his favorite thing to do was to watch the other kids and run around the gym. He loved it!!

We didn't take him out on actual Halloween.

Trick or treating can wait until next year.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: