Saturday, December 14, 2013

More Blessings

So I have no photos for this one--

The next blessing I want to share with you all (all 3 of you?) is that we are having another baby!

It seems odd to only be reporting this news now as we are in final countdown mode, but it has been a rougher pregnancy and with everything going on I have found myself hesitant to share too much.

According to my phone, we are down to 5 weeks and 4 days before baby boy #2 is estimated to arrive. Crazy indeed!

We are excited to meet this mover and shaker. He gets the hiccups 3-4 times a day and loves to throw a punch just when I start to worry about him. I feel like I am bigger every morning when I wake up and I really don't know what I am going to wear to work much longer. I wore slippers out and about today because I didn't feel I could mess with my feet much today.

I will take the full leave that I can according to the law and I am hoping I can work until he arrives. We shall see if I am as tough as I want to be. :)

Name suggestions are welcome. Right now he will probably be called Corbin II.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! So excited for you guys :)

    PS: I need an updated mailing address to send you a Christmas card.
    edwards.megan.r@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete