Saturday, March 29, 2014

Corbin Moments


Corbin is a high energy kid with so much curiosity about the world around him. I know that all kids around his age go through a "why" stage, but I really hadn't realized how exhausting it could be. And how humbling. Many times a day I find myself saying "I don't know" or "because..." 

He wanted to know why the rain was falling the other day and I had to admit that I really don't know. I tried to talk to him about clouds, but I must have missed that day in science class.  

Here are some pictures from recent adventures. 

At the park. He also went down the big slide you see in the background. He really has no fear as he explores. 
Full speed ahead down the hill. 
He climbed up this rock at another park  with no problems - except for his nervous mama. 
He loves to rake and dig outside. He is only disappointed when it isn't muddy enough. 
I felt the need to introduce him to skee ball and other such games. We would have had more fun but it was hard for mama to keep up when holding Cole, too. We will have to go back with daddy so we can explore more effectively. 
I don't think a caption is truly necessary for this one. 

Corbin is truly so much fun. I really enjoy my adventures with him. Although I always need a nap afterwards. I look forward to the next time I get to see something amazing from his point of view. 

2 comments:

  1. I'll say the same thing that I always say to my 8th period class…..if we could bottle that energy, we would be gazillionaires!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I often say "I don't know" . . . and try not to feel too stupid that I don't know the answer ;)

    ReplyDelete