Sunday, May 18, 2014

Busy!

There is not enough time in the day to do all that I need to do let alone all that I want to do. But let me post a couple pictures when I should be asleep. 

Corbin got 5 stitches in his chin after an unfortunate playground experience. It was a long night for us. Thank goodness for grandparents when daddy is working late. 


Easter was good. Easter egg hunt on Saturday at a local fruit stand and on Sunday with family. And replayed a few more times at home since. 

Corbin is a ninja!

And a superhero!
Cole is our big smiler...
...except for when he's not. 

At a lakeridge baseball game. 
One of my absolute favorite pictures of cole so far. So stinking cute!!

Last one for tonight's post. My boys at bedtime reading stories. What a lucky (and tired) woman am I!

1 comment:

  1. Yikes for 5 stitches!

    And you're right - the picture of Cole in the bumpo is stinkin' cute.

    ReplyDelete