Monday, December 29, 2014

Corbin sayings

Two quick Corbin stories - one cute and one funny. 

Funny first - tonight as I am putting him to bed, I said, "Good night, my big boy."  He replied, "Good night, my big mama."  Funny, right? Right?!

Then cute--

As we were getting ready to head out recently, Tom and I were debating taking the big stroller or the little one. "I don't know if we need the big one."  "Maybe just the little one tonight." Etc etc. 

I happened to glance back at Corbin who was already in the car. His bottom lip was trembling and tears were filling his eyes. "Mom, you are going to leave me here?!" 

Poor baby. He thought we were debating which child to take - the big one or the little one. I quickly reassured my sweetheart that BOTH boys were coming with us but only one stroller. 

I also got to listen in on his chuch class today during their short lesson. That kid has a pretty dang good memory - he made his parents look good. :) Next week he starts primary as a Sunbeam meaning he will no longer be in the room with all the toys but will go to a class instead. They will still color and have fun and probably still get snacks but it will be a bit more formal. I can't believe he's that big! I will probably get a bit misty about it. 

1 comment:

  1. love the stories.

    I cried a little when Amelia went to Sunbeams . . . and I'll probably tear up a bit too when Sophia starts Sunbeams next week ;)

    ReplyDelete