Saturday, March 7, 2015

Coughing and coughing

So this has been quite the season for illness at our house. The doctor finally labeled mine as bronchitis and I am on my second round of antibiotics to kick it. It is one of those pills that you are supposed to take on an empty stomach but it makes me super nauseous. Ugh! 

The boys sound like me though so I think they will be going in sometime this week, too. 

Corbin had two ear infections when he went in last. I think that's finally clear - he was actually having a hard time hearing which was kind of scary for me. But that seems to be ok. 

Thank goodness for good health care. It makes it all easier. 

The boys and I ate out at a chicken teriyaki place tonight. I got two chicken and rice bowls thinking we would all share. Corbin ate his own and Cole are parts of mine. I always underestimate how much they are going to eat. Cole spit out all the broccoli but seemed to like the rest. Here are some pics from the day. 

Making soup outside. 


No comments:

Post a Comment