Monday, March 30, 2015

More thoughts from Corbin.

I am totally hungry. 

How am I supposed to get big and strong if all the food I eat comes out in my poop?

Mommy is the nicest girl in the whole town. 

Mom, I love you all the way to Grandma T's and back. (Salem - must feel like a really long way in the car to a 3 year old)

I have an idea! Chocolate first and then regular food and then chocolate again! Is that a good idea? (Yep! Wait...no!)

Mommy, you are not very funny. (2 am after going to the bathroom - not very awake)

I want to live with my family forever. Even when I get married. (We shall see.)

Look at my tummy - it's huuuge!

This hamburger is making my throat laugh! 

Mom-- If you had six eyes and I took one of them, how many would you have now? (First question immediately after waking up)

Corbin's latest joke--all said by him--
Knock knock. Who's there?
Poophead. 
Would you like some pancakes?

Nurse: you are the big brother. 
Corbin: and this is his mommy and that guy in California is his daddy. (Tom was out of town for work)

You are the bestest mom I ever had in my whole life. 

Mom, I am water bathing. (Laying out in the bathtub like he's sunbathing)




No comments:

Post a Comment