Monday, July 25, 2011

Ready or not...

2 days.

After counting down since the Monday before Thanksgiving (that's when we knew, even if you didn't) , it is hard to believe our due date is in 2 days.

This weekend was quite a bit warmer than the summer has been overall. I was standing outside church yesterday talking to someone and all I wanted to do was run to the air conditioned car. Well, waddle "quickly", I guess, to be accurate. But, overall, I am still feeling really well. Still able to sleep for the most part - just interrupted by about 8 bathroom breaks in the middle of the night, but able to get back to sleep fairly quickly.

Baby Boy has found some favorite spots to throw out a knee or an elbow or some other body part. I think I have some bruising going on. He also loves to reside mostly on my left side. You can actually see the difference.

We have an appointment with the doctor on Wednesday to see if we need to give Baby Boy any additional encouragement about his arrival date.

We will keep you posted. Promise.

1 comment:

  1. Anxiously waiting to hear the news. Been thinking about you a lot and hope baby boy comes quickly and easily :)

    ReplyDelete