Friday, February 10, 2012

Hunting in Pdx!

I tried to post this right after this event but the blog app and I just weren't getting along. So two weeks after the fact---
For one of Tom's Christmas presents I got him these scavenger hunts on groupon. The company is called stray boots, I think. There are three of them around Portland in different parts of town. Toms mom came up from Salem to spend time with Corbin so tom and I went on hunt #1. (Thanks Ruth!)
This one was in old town and chinatown. So when I registered us they gave me a code to text in and a starting spot. Once we did that, it told us where to go and a question we had to answer. For example, we had to go into a record store and find a poster for a specific band and answer a question about the poster. The hunt included cool locations we never would have seen otherwise. Plus, we got cool pdx history info, too. And I loved that!!
Here are some pictures from our adventure.








I am looking forward to completing another one soon!!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. That sounds so fun.

    Oh and I too have to remember to say "thank you" instead of "I know" when someone comments on the cuteness of the kids. Isn't it great to have such cute kids :)

    ReplyDelete