Wednesday, February 29, 2012

State Wrestling Meet

This last weekend was the state wrestling meet. Tom did not coach this year so the meet seemed to come up awfully fast. The season seems much longer to me as a coach's wife than as a casual observer.
So we went to the meet. Of course. I can't even count high enough to figure out how many state wrestling meets tom and I have attended in our lives. Being there together this was #7. And it was Corbin's first! Here he is-




We also went to Nicholas for dinner before the meet. Yummy Lebanese food including bread like this--




Add the hummus, falafel, and the other yummy stuff I can't spell without thinking way too hard. Awesome!!
This is the restaurant tom and I went to on our first date on October 8, 2005. We stayed so long back then that they took away our water glasses. I guess we weren't taking their other subtle hints.
Corbin was super excited to be visiting a place so important to Cinquini family history as seen here--




Oh well. Maybe he will appreciate it more as he gets older. :)
He has tried to eat the leftovers when I have snacked on them. Don't worry-- i know he's not quite ready for all that stuff!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment