Friday, August 10, 2012

Cousins in Eugene!

Corbin and I headed south on Wednesday to visit my brothers family in Eugene. My brother was out of town for work, but we had lots of fun with my sister in law and my wonderful nieces.

It always makes me happy when others adore my son, too! And these cousins are so adoring!!




We went to a splash park where cousin Harley helped Corbin test out the water.




Payton showed Corbin how to get super wet. He did not follow her lead on this trip but I bet next summer he will!!




I think Harley is copying Corbin here.




When Harley laid down, Corbin kept leaning over and giving her raspberries on her face. Here he is-- super pleased with himself. We were all laughing pretty hard, but I think he thought it was the funniest.

After a nap on their couch for both Corbin and me, we said our goodbyes and headed home. What a great time!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment