Sunday, August 26, 2012

Vacation!

We headed to California earlier in the month to stay in a cabin built by Tom's great-grandfather. How cool is that? Corbin is part of the 5th generation to enjoy it.

We took a lot of pictures with the "real" camera that week so that's why i haven't posted. But I have some on my phone and since I have grown very lazy, those are the ones I will share.


On the car ride. For the most part, Corbin did very well but there were some hard moments...for all three of us.



Bathing in the cabins kitchen sink. When there are no tubs, you still find a way.



Visiting a redwood forest. So amazing!!









Ice cream has become a favorite!
And California had good flavors, too!!



The motel 6 on the way home had this fantastic artifact Corbin had never seen before - a corded telephone. He loved it! And I survived the motel 6. Kind of. :)

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment