Tuesday, August 28, 2012

He did it!

Yesterday - on my last day before returning to work - Corbin took his first steps. He had been couch surfing. He had been lightly brushing the wall with his fingers as he came down the hall. But yesterday, he truly walked all on his own.
I think he did it yesterday so I wouldn't cry if the kids at the sitter saw it before me and told me all about it.
So maybe now we should invest in this plan...




Just teasing...no need to call the authorities! This is Baron's cage - he is my dad's dog. Corbin climbed in yesterday and I had to grab a picture.
So if I don't post for a while, it's cuz I am too tired chasing my walking/running son. :)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. That boy is good to his mama. I hope the transition back to work goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete