Friday, January 24, 2014

Photos of my boys

I don't have a lot of exciting stories to share. I am amazed at how fast time is flying, but how little seems to happen. But I do have two very cute boys.


Sleeping.


I love this one of Cole. You can see the dimple in his chin (thanks, daddy!) and just how beautiful he is.


Corbin got this roll of paper and a large pack of paper from grandma. He loves to draw so it is perfect!


Not 100 % sure how this happened. It was the middle of the night - maybe he sneezed?


The one eyed wrestling pirate!


One of Coles more awake moments. He makes this pursed lip look a lot.


Corbin reading a book to Cole and me while I am nursing. Such a good big brother!


I found these bathtub soap paints at babies r us. Corbin loved them and used all of them on his first bath with them. Oh well - so be it.


The walls of the tub still need to be hosed down. Maybe tomorrow my artist will be my cleaning buddy. Maybe?

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: