Monday, August 4, 2014

3!!

Corbin turned three this past week! He has had the hardest time understanding why he had to wait and why his birthday couldn't just come when he wanted it. But he definitely understood that it was all about him. 

We first did Popsicles at school with his friends. 
Then we left Cole there and we went to Safari Sams. Think Chuck E Cheese -- kind of. Lots of fun things-
Mini golf. 
Arcade games. 
Jungle gym. 
Cool buzzer things when your food is ready. 
Bouncy houses. 

Overall, a very fun time. I think we both enjoyed the one on one time. 

That night we had milkshakes with dad, grandma, grandpa, aunt Jacci, cousin Nate and cousin Eliza. And presents!!

Corbin has grown up so much in the past couple months. He is potty trained now! He likes to tell jokes - usually with "dirty diaper" as the punch line. Always cracks him up. He is usually very good with his brother. He is an amazing staller at naptime. He still has a binky addiction and will even steal Coles if he feels it is necessary. He loves to make up songs - again, dirty diapers are a common theme. He loves anything to do with a ball. Baseball, basketball, lacrosse, golf, etc. He is always asking questions. Always. Always. He loves to run, dig, climb, and try to ride his bike. He has no fear. He is also a mamas boy who likes to cuddle. He will wrestle with dad but then snuggle with me. And I love it! 

I am glad Corbin is my son. (When I say this to him, he always says it back. I try to cherish it for when he's 15.)

Happy birthday, my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment