Friday, August 1, 2014

Brothers

It has been fun lately to watch as Cole and Corbin connect more. Cole is getting more fun for Corbin to interact with and Cole loves to watch Corbin run around and play. 

These are some of my favorite brother photos. 

After Corbin's haircut. Yes, AFTER!!


I know you have seen the coordinating pajamas before, but this is a great shot!


With me. 


Binky loving brothers. We are trying to stop Corbin's addiction but he loves stealing his brothers pacifier. 


First time in the cart together. So fun!

Okay, so Corbin isn't in this picture but I bet you can guess what direction he is. Ha!

I really hope that Corbin and Cole develop a strong connection. I have been blessed with two great brothers myself. A protective big brother who would still beat anyone up if they made the mistake of messing with his baby sister. And a younger brother who I miss dreadfully. I cannot count the times that I think Uncle Chad has been there looking out for my boys. Moments when a head seems to just be that close to colliding with the wall or whatever. I keep thinking it is Chads hand that keeps them safe. 

And now I don't know how to end this post. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love this post. Chad would have such a fun time with these boys,but maybe his watchful guiding hand from above can bring you peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your boys are as close as my girls . . . best friends and best enemies ;)

    ReplyDelete