Monday, August 4, 2014

August 4.

Happy 7 months Cole! 

We sure love this new little guy. He is a super serious studier of people and often people think he doesn't smile much. But he has a great grin that lights up his whole face. He is doing this rolling almost crawl thing that is super cute and reminds me that I have to pick up everything. He is not as keen on solid foods as much as I think he thought he would be. Or I thought he would be. I have given up gluten and eggs for him as he gets an awful bright red rash on his chest and tummy when I eat those things. I am learning that a lot of things have gluten hiding in them. Red vines! Teriyaki sauce! As well as the obvious things I love like bread, hamburger buns, cinnamon rolls, cakes, etc etc. The dr seems to think he will grow out of those allergies and I hope so. It's a tough road. He's a great cuddler but has become quite the hair puller lately. Ouch! I am afraid he's another mamas boy, but i am not complaining!! I am sure glad he joined our family. We love him!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about Cole's reaction to gluten. I really hope that he outgrows it too - that's no fun. Interestingly, one of the snacks I miss eating the most is licorice.

    ReplyDelete