Saturday, May 25, 2013

Correct pop culture references

So on Friday Corbin and I came home and he immediately wanted to go out on his trike. We played on our street for a bit but then we decided to go to the school to play on the playground.

Corbin immediately ran into the field to watch the dogs play fetch. When he was about 50 yards away from me, it began to pour. Lots and lots of rain.

So I ran to Corbin, stripped off my sweatshirt, and put it on him. He had only been wearing a t-shirt and now that's all I had. We then got the trike and ran home. Ran might be a slight exaggeration on my speed. Ahh-- those motherly instincts.

I thought my little guy looked one of the sand people from Star Wars in my sweatshirt. I sent that message to my brother. He quickly responded that he thought I meant the jawa, not the sand people.

So what do you think?

My boy--


Jawa--


Sand people--


I think I meant jawa. Although I think Corbin has got them beat now that I see the pictures.

What do you think?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: