Tuesday, May 7, 2013

First Haircut

Okay, so that title sounds more dramatic than it really was. I finally took Corbin in to get his bangs trimmed but I couldn't let them touch his curls.

Here he is last week proving he needed the trim.


So we went to one of those places that cater to kids. More money than I like to admit but it was a positive experience which I believe is part of the price.


While we waited, he played in this fire truck. He kept hitting the light in the middle there as he called out "beep beep!" too cute to correct him on where the horn actually is.


He chose the Buzz Lightyear car for the actual haircut with an Elmo video to keep him distracted.


Overall, he did okay but then he would duck his head or try to stand up.


The hairdresser was great. Super positive and kept talking to him the whole time. He didn't really acknowledge her all that much which was funny because he is usually so social.


Finished! And he found another cool you to climb on too. I thought his hair looked too "styled" here but by the end of the night that was less concerning to me.

So we got a certificate with a lock of his hair attached and everything. Totally cheesy and I love it. Corbin was more interested in the video games in the waiting area.



Oh well.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment