Thursday, May 23, 2013

Out to eat

We went out to eat tonight. I just didn't think I had the energy to figure out a meal. I forgot how much energy it takes to go out with Corbin.

Let me share with you --



Bread from dad.



Water. Can you see how wet his shirt is?


The pasta noodles were really long so they seemed more like toys than food. Corbin would suck on them and then sometimes pull them back out. Yuck!


His plate. Please notice the onions. Those were from our burgers. This restaurant always gives way too many onion slices. Corbin kept grabbing them to try. At first, we took them away but eventually, we decided experience might be the best teacher. He chewed away for a bit, and then all of a sudden,his whole face twisted up as he yelled, "ewww!! Ewww!!" Told you so, kiddo.



Last shot of our silly boy. He heard a girl at a nearby table. She was around 6. He began to jump and down, wave at her, and do all sorts of silly things to get her attention. He was so excited when she waved. This all makes me nervous for junior high.

Don't worry, we tipped well.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. And that's why I don't enjoy going out to eat ;) with my girls, that is.

    ReplyDelete