Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Time flies!

I had a student ask me recently why I referred to Corbin's age in months instead of years. She genuinely seemed upset about the complication of it all.

I tried to explain to her how different Corbin is now from even just a few weeks ago. She didn't get it.

But, that is why my lapse in blogging is so sad. This is the best record I am keeping for us and it is not so good. So I will try to be better for our family and for you, our two readers. Ha!

Here are some pictures of our little man who is now 21 months. Wow!!



This is "The Face!" Corbin knows it makes us laugh so hard so he likes to make it.


I asked him to share his goldfish crackers with me. He stuffed them all in his mouth instead. He was so proud!


Loves his pasta!


Customer appreciation day at Baskin Robbins. Yum!


Look how tall he's gotten. Perfect height for this head rest while watching Yo Gabba Gabba.


We have had our share of tantrums. Usually over the car seat.



Here he is ready for church!

He has recently learned how to jump with two feet. He loves to tickle. He has a great laugh. He loves to stand and pee while taking a bath. He loves to cuddle. He is fascinated with anything ball related. We watched a t-ball practice today for a looonnnng time.

He is a wonderful little boy and I love being his mommy.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I used to wonder (ie. think it was stupid) why babies ages were always referred to in months too instead of years . . . and then I had my kids. Just tell your student to wait until she has kids, then she'll understand. It is AMAZING how fast they change in such a short amount of time.

    Can't believe I missed customer appreciation day at Baskin Robbins :( You are a brave mommy to let Corbin eat from a cone - my kids have yet to enjoy that part of ice cream ;)

    Love the stinkin' cute picture of him ready for church. Such a little man already!

    ReplyDelete